Sunday, July 3, 2011

The Devil Will Mess With You!

    I had another post ready, but I was more inspired about this post and felt the need to blog about this topic. The devil will mess with you while we are on this earth. The devil rules this world. We as christians need to take a step of faith and trust God to help us through and spread the good news!  When you get saved, the devil doesn't just give up and disappear. He is going to mess with you even more and mess with your faith and strength in God!
John 16:33 says..."I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”
   The devil can and will work with and through anything. Take technology for example. It seems like every time I have tried to get on my blog in the past week and make a post, my computer just gives up. He doesn't want me telling you all the great news! This is the devil's world. He controls politics and everything else in our world. But here is the good news...He doesn't have to control you! We have hope and redemption in JESUS CHRIST, our Lord and Savior! The devil is powerful but GOD is even more powerful!! We are all sinking on a huge ship in the middle of the ocean, but we as christians know that God is sending that life boat to SAVE us. We have hope in Jesus Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment