The whole armor of God is described in Ephesians 6:10-20. Please take time to read it. It says, "10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one.17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
18 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people. 19 Pray also for me, that whenever I speak, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel, 20 for which I am an ambassador in chains. Pray that I may declare it fearlessly, as I should.
We as christians need armor..........
1. to resist temptation! -There are many sinful temptations in this world but to resist them you must have on your armor of God.
2. to be a servant for God and tell other! -We need to know the bible to tell others right? Get to know your bible and learn what Jesus did to be a servant and tie this into your daily life.
3. to remove doubt and ignorance! -Satan will try to put doubt into your life. Don't let him! Hold tight to God and use your armor. When someone asks you a question about the bible, don't be ignorant. Know your bible and know God!
The armor consists of....
1. the belt of truth - know the truth about God, the Father, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit.
2. the breastplate of righteousness -